Kerry Brown

IT Consultant
Joined on June 19, 2009
Total Post Views: 0

About
I've lived most of my life in Squamish, BC, Canada. I'm an independent IT consultant. I am interested in security issues and in Internet governance issues. I currently sit on the Canadian Internet Registration Authority board of directors.

Except where otherwise noted, all postings by Kerry Brown on CircleID are licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Comments

2010 - Oct 01 on U.S. Uses Domain Names As New Way to Regulate the Net
2010 - Oct 01 on U.S. Uses Domain Names As New Way to Regulate the Net
2010 - Sep 23 on How I Think CIRA Should Evolve: Towards CIRA 2.0
2010 - Sep 16 on Why I Support Canadian Presence Requirements for .CA Domain Names
2010 - Sep 16 on Why I Support Canadian Presence Requirements for .CA Domain Names
2010 - Sep 16 on Why I Support Canadian Presence Requirements for .CA Domain Names
2009 - Oct 10 on Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail Compromised - But How?
2009 - Jul 15 on Poll Suggests Canadians OK With Internet Traffic Management If Treated Fairly

Topic Interests

Access Providers ,  Net Neutrality ,  Telecom ,  Cybersecurity ,  Spam ,  Cybercrime ,  Email ,  Threat Intelligence ,  New TLDs ,  Domain Names ,  Policy & Regulation ,  Registry Services ,  Internet Governance ,  DNS ,  Censorship ,  Domain Management , 

Recent Blogs

There are no featured blogs by this member yet.

Popular Posts

There are no featured blogs by this member yet.