Shreedeep Rayamajhi

ICT4D Consultant
Joined on April 24, 2016
Total Post Views: 18,302

About
I am an ICT4D consultant working in Asia pacific . Founding member of the Internet Society Nepal Chapter, I am the member of the Research Committee of the Federation of Computer Association of Nepal. Featured in the CIMA Reports of 2013, “Profiles in Blogging: How Bloggers Around the World Practice Their Craft” I was the Internet Society Ambassador for the year 2014 and 2015 Internet Governance forum. WIKI: https://icannwiki.org/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi

Except where otherwise noted, all postings by Shreedeep Rayamajhi on CircleID are licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Comments

Topic Interests

Privacy ,  Cybersecurity ,  Policy & Regulation ,  Internet Governance ,  Cyberattack ,  Cybercrime ,  Internet of Things ,  Access Providers ,  ICANN , 

Recent Blogs

Internet Politics: Developed vs Developing

The Importance of IPRC in Asia Pacific

Popular Posts

The Importance of IPRC in Asia Pacific

Internet Politics: Developed vs Developing