No Image

Berard

Communications and marketing
Joined on March 29, 2004
Total Post Views: 12,077

About
More than 30 years of communications experience, now at the Zeno Group, a New York-based corporate and marketing communications agency with a focus on technology. My approach is built on an ability to integrate three key drivers of corporate reputation -- metrics of the financial markets, the language of government, and the intersection of technology and business benefit. It is important to be more than an advisor; it is important to be a participant. In terms of local and industry participation, I am a member of the boards of the San Francisco Food Bank (www.sffb.org) and the International Association of Privacy Officers, a group of corporate executives charged with setting privacy policies for their companies and customers (www.privacyassociation.org). I also was a founding board member of TRUSTe (www.truste.org), the online privacy advocacy group. I am a graduate of Rutgers College in New Brunswick, New Jersey with a degree in Human Communication. I live in San Francisco.

Except where otherwise noted, all postings by Berard on CircleID are licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Comments

2006 - Feb 21 on The Villain in the ICANN-VeriSign Struggle is the U.S. Government

Topic Interests

DNS ,  Registry Services ,  ICANN ,  Domain Names ,  Policy & Regulation ,  Regional Registries , 

Recent Blogs

Popular Posts

Another Day in Court for CFIT vs. VeriSign and ICANN